We took the raw adventure of the outdoors and combined it with GPS ingenuity to create TRAX maps. Whether you’re looking for prime hunting spots, fishing lake information or the best terrain for hiking, biking or camping, TRAX maps show it all. We bring together all the data you could ever need into state-specific, all-purpose maps that interact with Garmin and Magellan GPS devices to help you grasp the lay of the land. There are some that call TRAX maps a BLM map, State Game and Fish map, Forest Service map, PLAT map, or road map. In actuality, it is all of these maps and more, LIVE ON YOUR GPS. We invite you to discover the wilderness that awaits. It’s time to get out and explore.
Take the road less traveled …
- Minimize planning and maximize recreation.
- Know exactly what lies ahead before you venture out. TRAX maps are the ultimate source of land, forest, game, fishing, road, topography, and water information.
- Technology at your fingertips. No more fumbling with a compass or printed maps.
- Easy-to-use. Map settings are customizable to increase or decrease details shown.
- Push the boundaries and go beyond your normal haunts. TRAX maps support 13 states: AZ, CA, CO, ID, MN, MT, ND, NV, NM, OR, UT, WA and WY,
… And let our maps help take you there
All-encompassing map used to find geographical data including a 24K topographical layer that can be turned on or off. The maps are useful for any outdoor activity but especially useful for hunting. Garmin and Magellan compatible.
All 2014 TRAX maps now contain land topography.