In order to find the most current version of your TRAX map, go to the Product Finder at our website, select your State and Device and select Find. Once you select your specific product, Select the Updates tab and scroll down and see what the latest number is. Another option is to go to the Versions page and all current product versions are listed.
If the first number is the same such as 15.0 and the newest version is 15.1, your update will be free. If the first (major) number is different, such as 15.1 to 16.0, the standard update fee of $20 ($21.50 for ND residents) for a single state or $40 ($43 for ND residents) for a regional update will be required.
Update Options: There are two options for updating.
- Online Map Update Tool: For people with a Windows PC and a fast Internet connection, they may wish to use our online update tool. This saves the cost of mailing the map to Kirsch’s Outdoor Products. There are a number of requirements, so please check them out here. Garmin maps only
- Sending Your Map in for Updates:
- Place the map back in the plastic memory card holder
- Place the product in a bubble mailer
- Include a check made out to Kirsch’s Outdoor Products for $20 ($21.50 for ND residents) for a single state or $40 ($43 for ND residents) for a regional update if the major version number is different.
- Include your return address in the package
- Mail the product to: Kirsch’s Outdoor Products, 7915 Aquarius Drive, Fargo, ND 58104 (In 7-10 business days, the product will be back and updated.)